Sunday 10 August 2014

A gem right under my nose!


So I had a wedding to attend yesterday and had no time during the week to even think about what I was going to wear.  Although clothes shopping is my "therapy" I have the tendency to shop last minute for shoes and accessories.

This almost got the best of me yesterday as I got into a serious panic when I could not locate a gorgeous pair of shoes for my size "10 " feet.

By happenstance I went to Grand Bazaar Mall and passed by "Simply Runway Accents" a store with gorgeous shoes and jewellry in the showcase. Mind you I had passed by this very store numerous times but had the impression that it would be outrageously expensive. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. The shoes and accessories were stunning and the prices were astonishing. Special mention must be made of the customer service as well. 
Needless to say I left with not one but two pairs of lovely shoes, accessories and a promise that I would definitely be back.

Check them out at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplyRunwayAccents. See below for a few of the items they have on offer.

Yours in style!
Avril










No comments:

Post a Comment